Job Title: Test Supervisor/Team Leader
Location: Birmingham and Wolverhampton
Hours: Full Time (variable hours includes Saturdays and some early evenings)
Pay: £18K per annum
Overview of Role:
Working from either our Wolverhampton or Birmingham Centre you will be responsible for the efficient delivery of tests to candidates, ensuring that relevant procedure and guidelines are adhered to at all times. Includes managing staff rotas, handling complaints, being a point of contact for Test Centre manager to cascade information to test supervisors etc. It’s essential that you have a flexible approach to working hours and arrangements, as the role demands attendance across all centre opening hours – which will include some evenings and Saturdays.
Key accountabilities will include:
• Providing the highest levels of customer service at all times and ensuring that candidate needs are met with understanding and respect
• Performing test centre opening and closing procedures
• Ensuring equipment and workstations are properly set up, candidates sign in as required, the test process is clearly explained to candidates, and test results are provided as needed
• Supporting candidates with special requirements and sourcing additional support where appropriate
• Compliance with all incident reporting procedure
• Other administrative duties as required
• Managing/creating staff rotas
• Arranging cover for Holidays, sickness etc
• Cascading information from Test Centre Manager to other test supervisors
• Complaint handling
• Must be willing to cover both Wolverhampton and Birmingham Centres
What are we looking for?
To succeed in this role you will need experience of a customer facing role, ideally from a testing environment. You’ll need strong communication and customer service skills, an ability to sometimes deal with difficult situations, and be able to work under pressure. You must also have lots of initiative, strong attention to detail, first class administrative skills and leadership experience.
To apply send short cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org